Garuda Mantra is a Special Mount Mantra which is Created to remove all the Negativity from our Life.
Garuda is depicted as having the golden body of a strong man with a white face, red wings, and an eagle’s beak and with a crown on his head. This ancient deity was said to be massive, large enough to block out the sun.
Also see Vakratunda Mahakaya
Garuda Mantra in Hindi/English
“ॐ पक्षिराजाय विद्महे पक्षिदेवाय धीमहि तन्नो पक्षिः प्रचोदयात्”
“Om Pakshirajay Vidhmahe Pakshi Devay Dheemahi Tanno Pakshi Prachodyat”
How to Use Garuda Mantra to Remove Negativity
- The Garuda Gayatri Mantra is used to remove black magic, debts & negative influences from life.
- Worship your Guru and Lord Narayan before chanting the mantra.
- Start from any auspicious day.
- Take a black cloth and place lemon and red chillies on it.
- Chant 11 mala of this mantra at night.
- Burn the black cloth next day & throw the lemon & chilies in a river nearby.
- This is a one-day sadhana only.